Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shopped and Hopped


  Last week was the Metro St. Louis Shop Hop.  On Friday I visited 5 quilt shops in Illinois and Saturday my mom and I gassed up the car and traveled almost 200 miles to visit 6 Missouri shops. It was a great day of shopping and we found some great new local shops that we can support.

  I got a call Thursday from my local shop, The Quilted Garden, to find our that I won a door prize. Awesome! So here it is... The Michael Miller First Sight Gift Set.

It is all about the Look Look Book by Peter Linenthal. The set includes: Look Look Book, 8 Fat Quarters, 1 yard of panel fabric, 8 spools of ribbon, and 8 tutorials on how to make cute baby things.


   Such cute things!! You can find all of the tutorials and more at this blog Making it Fun. You can also find more sewing and quilting patterns at michaelmillerfabrics.com. So many great things and quality fabrics.

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool fabric! My 9-month-old son loves the book "Look Look!" and I was considering a first birthday party themed around the book. But I can't find anything online to give me ideas... except this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete